2.04.2015

FOR A THRILL

.: Top, Chicabooti| Shorts, American Apparel | Boots, Public Desire | jewellery, Colette + Sportsgirl + Lovisa | belt, Vintage | bag, Markets :.

HEY! Is that some colour I see? YES! I have finally put together a non-monochrome outfit, a big milestone for Ambrosial Minds (half srs, but srs).

Anyway, I thought these huge shorts and these chunky boots were perfect for each other, kinda got that tough construction worker-y vibe (tough gal for ya!). SO lyrical with my words, I know. Also managed to throw in more colours with my turquoise nails, complimented by that rusty gold and turquoise jewellery... 

So yeahh, baggy shorts, old belt, chunky shoes, and a tattered satchel later.. VOILA!

enjoy!

alice xx

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are SO BOSS!!


    http://www.misstahtravels.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think x