1.21.2015

SNAKEPRINT






.: Top, Dollygirl Fashion | Shorts, Dollygirl Fashion | 'Build' sandals, Windsor Smith | travel wallet, Colette :.

Finally getting to travel a lot more this year now that my extremely stressful 2014 HSC craze-filled year is over! I'll probably be able to relax a bit more and take more time to find fab locations for these shoots :) 

Here, I'm just wearing a snakeprint top, a twist to the classic simple white cropped, with some white skorts. Pretty simple once again, just a casual party outfit idea. I'm going to make it a goal from now on to get into the habit of accessorising because I really don't wear much jewellery (as you can see), yet I have a whole box sitting on my vanity, piling up from my random jewellery sprees! ugggh! 

alice xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think x