12.25.2014

FESTIVITIES

.: Top, Missguided | Print Shorts, Missguided |  Chunky Heels, Zu | Black Tote, Zalora :.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Being in Australia means none of that white christmas jazz we see in all the movies, so instead I spent it in the blistering heat, sweating my ass off one minute and then running for shelter from the hailstorm the next (that's pretty much the weather here erryday). Nevertheless, it was a fun day... I mean good company and fancy food? Yes please!

Anyway, thought I'd keep it simple and all, so yep I went straight for that black (totally festive, i know) look once again. So yeah, while I enjoyed frolicking in this crazy weather, battling with the tangled mess I call my hair (refer to above photos), for Christmas, I hope you guys all had a great time doing whatever it is normal people do on this day :P

happy holidays!

alice xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think x