1.15.2013

FOOD ADVENTURES; NEWTOWN




 Wearing: Forever New floral bustierSupre basic circle skirt, black combat boots (thrifted)thrifted plaid shirt, Sportsgirl earcuff, Mimco crystal dome stud, Diva basic stud, Diva leather cuff, markets silver and black rope bracelet, markets leaf charm bracelet & brown leather satchel

Time really does fly by so quickly when you're out having fun haha. Yesterday, I met up with two of my friends at Newtown for a food day. We ates lots, and basically just walked in and out of one cafe/restaurant/place one eating and then walking it off!  Tried some of Australia's best gelato at Cow And The Moon (seriously, they got the award) and it was soo nice, I think I like the flavour Dulce De Leche the best out of the ones we tried: pistacchio, pomegranate, dulce de leche & strawberry balsamic. Seriously good stuff, try it out. Then we had froyo over the course of the day at Mooberry and Wowcow, then strawberries dipped in chocolate at Max Brenner, cappuccino at Campos (the cafe smells divine), followed by quesadillas for lunch. 

Anyway, I wore this girly x grunge ensemble because the floral piece and the flowy skirt made me feel girly and sweet while the plaid and the dark colours contrasted to give off a tougher vibe. I keot the rest of the look pretty basic, accessorising in silver toned jewellery, including a dainty black and silver ring that unfortunately did not make it onto the photos! 

Well that's it! I apologise for the poor photo quality (testing out my new camera + sister got embarassed shooting in the middle of the road).

Ciao x


alice

3 comments:

  1. wow, i love your outfit and i am really jealous of your weather ;)
    greets from austria
    x
    monika
    http://spaceakaspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I'm loving the weather here too :) thanks, just checked out your blog and definitely following, it's awesome x

      Delete
  2. So so so in love with your floral bustier and leaf charm bracelet! x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think x